HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Jot Magazine Issue 12 - "Love & Be Loved"

I love ampersands.
I love that they are inclusive.
I love that they hold possibilities.
I love that they keep you expecting more.
So I was thrilled that Jot Magazine had a whole section devoted to…
 


I had to use a few.
Paper, created using a stencil
and hand cut from some Cocoa Daisy pattern paper,
before painting with water colour.
I also painted one on a Cocoa Daisy Day In The Life Card.
I added a wood ampersand and a flair from Flutterby Designs.
 
 
A perfect cluster coupled with a new family photo.
 
Perfect.
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)