HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, February 21, 2016

"Birthday Wish" - Cocoa Daisy Feb 16 Kits

She has been asking nagging for a pet mouse.
N.O.T.G.O.I.N.G.T.O.H.A.P.P.E.N.
But then she had a birthday.
I weakened...
 


And in that moment
We bought her a mouse.
 
 
Just not the type she thought she'd be getting!

 
Thankfully she loved it
And it turned out to be the best present.

 
And in case you were wondering
She has looked after it amazingly well!!
No cleaning cages or having to feed it!


Page created using pieces from the February Cocoa Daisy kits,
Which, by the way, are still available in the store.
 
 
Love being able to grant wishes!
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)