HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Cocoa Daisy Febraury 2016 Kit "Pop Fizz"

Trying to get my head into working 5 days a week.
Trying to fit "life" into the leftover time.
So I am slowly working with Cocoa Daisy's February kit "Pop Fizz"
 


I created this page for the Designer Challenge,
Which I chose for this month.
 

 
The challenge is to scrap about your pet.
Don't have one?
That's ok
Think outside the box
Scrap about an imaginary one.
Even a pet you had growing up.
 


I created my page with pieces from the main kit and add ons.
The cool dog stamp is from the Planner kit.
 

So many cool Buy Your Own Add On options too.
 
 
They all helped to create this page,
Capturing a moment with my two main men!
 
 
To find out more about the kits
GO HERE
To find out more about the challenge
GO HERE
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)