HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Cocoa Daisy "Walden Pond" June 2016 Kit Reveal

The new kits for June are available right now at Cocoa Daisy.
As usual, it is packed with lots of scrappy goodness!
 
I love the pack of Pink Fresh acetate words
(Found in the main kit)
 


And knew I had to use these 2 for my title
"Extra Special Love"
 


Then the journaling was easy,
As I used one of the gorgeous DITL cards
(Found in the DITL kit)
And a die cut from Pink Fresh
(Pack found in the main kit).

 
 
The pattern paper
(Found in the paper add on kit)
Is "Pink Paislee Fancy Free paper 07"

 
Buttons were also found in the main kit.
I decided to use them instead of my beloved enamel dots.

Make sure you head over to the Cocoa Daisy store
Before the kits sell out.
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)