HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, July 14, 2016

"Windswept" - Escape 2 Create - Louise Nelson's Class#1

I feel quite blessed to have been able to take a class taught
By Louise Nelson, at the recent Escape 2 Create retreat.

The Jaime Dougherty stamped image was just stunning.
 
 

Micro beads and glue are my enemy
So it was out of my comfort zone to add them to a page.


Colouring the plaster frame was fun



So much so that I had to alter the Evalicous alpha sticker as well!
 




Thank you Louise for the class!
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning, Sharmaine! Love the "windswept" hair, custom alphas, how you used the frame around your precious babies. LOVE THIS! You are indeed lucky to have taken classes from Louise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)