HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, March 13, 2017

"Carolling" - Jot Magazine Issue 17

There was little debate over the spelling on the title of this page.
It seemed right with the American spelling
But I went for the English version
Which has a double L.
And here endeth the English lesson!


This page features in the "No Adhesive" gallery
In the Jot Magazine's Issue 17.



I used paint, stitching and brads to stick everything down.


Material List: Cardstock: Bazzill. Alphabet: Bella Blvd.
Embellishments: Studio Calico die cut, My Mind's Eye brads,
Crate Paper overlay and brad. Other: Typewriter, paint, pencil, staples, machine stiching.

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)