HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

"Hello Bug!" - Kraft Plus April 2017 Challenge

April has certainly started with a fresh feeling.
The new challenge that is over on Kraft Plus
Certainly adds to the freshness of April.
It's all about paint chips and there is nothing
Like a coat of paint to freshen things up!
 

I kept things simple this month
And using my poor neglected Silhouette Cameo
I cut the title out of my paint chip.

 
Then, using foam tape, I placed each letter back over the negative space.

Make sure you check out what the rest of the Design Team and guests created.
Very inspiring!

Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)