HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Give me oil in my heater!!

Heat pump booked to be installed Easter Monday YAY. In the meantime we are hoping the oil lasts, although we had the hallway heater on today and it didn't do a half bad job!
Something happened at Megan's school yesterday, not sure what, but she came home yesterday talking about how 3 teachers were crying and she wanted to cheer them up. She was upset that they were upset. SO this morning we made some thankyou cards for her teacher and principal (2 of the 3 that were upset). Her teacher wasn't there today, away till Monday, so we're hoping everything is ok. One of the boys in Megan's class wasn't there either so we're just putting 2and 2 together...
On a lighter note, I finished the layout of Elizabeth last night:


Mum called in this morning/afternoon and the girls are off there tomorrow night after school.
Dave's having a flexday tomorrow so I can go to the Craft Fair (Thanks Dave!!). Looking forward to wondering and drooling over all the wonderful things they will have. Hoping to go to some of the free classes too.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Hope you enjoy the craft fair and don't spend too much money especially as you have to pay for a new heat pump. I hope you get a discount with people in your house working for the power company!!!!
    Hope Megan's schooling does not get interrupted with problems for the teacher. Have a good weekend everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)