HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Proud mum moments

When we went to school this morning Jessica's teacher mentioned that the Kindy's were showing some work in assembly. So we stayed to watch, they did a really good job. We left not long after that as Elizabeth was eager to move ;)
Then when Megan came home we found out that she had been awarded a 'shining star' award in assembly. So I am very proud of my two school girls :)
Megan went to visit a friend after school today. She started in Megan's class a few weeks ago and lives right near school with her mum and twin 18 month old sisters. So we went there about 3.30 to pick Megan up and all our girls just made themselves at home.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    You have every right to be proud of your girls, well done to both of them. Love the hair band in Megan's hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)