HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Library, layout and late night!!

Dave and I stayed up to watch Australia in the World Cup last night. Was great to watch but the 1am bedtime doesn't quite work well with me, however my cold is much better today, go figure!
I finished a layout before halftime though! I have given up, for now, on the layout that was stumping me and moved on to this one. It came together nicely. I had the title, "4 whom I adore", already to go, love the title, and fiddled for a while before finishing it. The quote on the side says:
"Live today fully and you create a lifetime of meaningful memories" - Sophia Bedford-Pierce
The photo was one that I had fiddled around with and used the "colour-in" option in the Kodak Easyshare program. Didn't know how I would ever scrap the photo, but I needed one of all 4 girls and am glad I used this one!
Today we went to the supermarket, had morning tea in the car,paid Dave's car rego and then went to the library for storytime and craft. The girls made more puppets which will be used over and over!
Megan is still not quite back to normal. She is still off her food, but eating some, and because of that is happy to lounge the day away. Tomorrow we are back at the library for a puppet show, which Allison is hoping to bring her kids to, so it will be another day out and about.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Go the Aussies, I waited until this morning to find out the score!! Hope Megan is soon 100% and noone else gets it.Love the layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)