HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Where has this Wednesday gone??

I know I woke up this morning, because it was a task to do so!, and I know I have been busy all day, noone is complaining of being cold, hungry or unloved, but I just don't know where the day has gone!!
Other than the usual stuff Jessica, Elizabeth and I played snakes and ladders, dress ups and they did some colour ins too. Felt like we just got home from picking up Megan and it was bedtime... Whoosh and the day was gone.
Dave has his interview tomorrow morning. He has been on a 3 year graduate program at work and thru that he has completed his CPEng (Chartered Practicing Engineer) and has his interview tomorrow to see if they think he can be accredited with this. The interview consists of 3 people who ask various questions about what he has learnt, hopefully based on the assignments he has completed, and he has to give a 15 minute talk. So all being well they will ask the right questions and be happy with what he has to say :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:34 PM

    thinking of you tomorrow David

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)