HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday YAY it's Friday!!

Soooo looking forward to the end of this week and the start of a brand new one!
This morning J,E,L and I ventured to MOPS (love all the capital letters!). We all had a nice time. On the way home we detoured via the scrap shop in town, to get some chipboard letters, and then KFC for lunch. Lucy decided that she didn't want a sleep this arvo so it just added to the busy-ness of the afternoon.
I have a haircut appointment at 8am tomorrow so there will be no sleep in for me but a haircut has been slightly overdue. Seems I like the 6-18 month between visits!! Not sure what I will have done but it will get cut lol
Then I will be home a little bit before heading off to Allison's for her BSP (Birthday Scrap Party) as I am now calling it!!! Hope to complete lots of layouts to share with you!!!
Enjoy the weekend :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)