HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunshiny Sunday

But oh soooooo cold!! Spent the arvo mucking about with the girls. Jessica and Megan played a Shrek game on the PS2 for awhile, then we 'sunroomed' (which was glorious with the sun beaming in), then Dave played croquet with them. Mum gave the girls a pack she had picked up, it has Australian animals on them with a hole to hit the ball thru. Megan enjoyed it the most and they played a couple of rounds thru the house.
Dave then spent the rest of the day cooking up a storm!! He has been craving his rice pudding for a long time, so today he cooked a pot of that, an apple pie and then cooked tea of pasta and bolognaise sauce and vegies. Thank goodness for the dishwasher and thanks Dave :)
I'm going to attempt to finish my layout tonight, thanks for the nice words Anna. I have been thinking all day about what I can do so I WILL do whats in my head and that will be that!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)