HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, July 31, 2006

A Tuesday kind of Monday

Yep for me it has felt like Tuesday and the only thing I could put that down to is that it was a busy day which made it feel like I had already had a busy day the day before... make any sense to you then let me know lol
Last night I finished the layout I started at Allison's. A bit of doodling on it and although it doesn't say what I wanted it to say (which was about Megan doing everything FAST, from rollerblading to school work etc, and the need to slow down, take care and enjoy it) I am happy with the bike riding layout. She loves her bike and learnt to ride very early and took to it quickly.
Today I got to listen to 3 (1 new one) kids with their home reading. The rest of the day was full of washing, cleaning, cubby house building and some where in there 3 cups of coffee!!!!
Tomorrow is library day so its another busy day :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)