HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Tuesday kinda Tuesday

so my days are back to feeling normal, not sure how long that will last!!
Didn't stay at school this morning, went to the fruit shop instead. Restocked on our fruit and veg before coming home so Elizabeth and Lucy could eat some of it!!
Library for storytime and then the usual pickups etc from school.
Other than that not much to tell... congrats to Jamie for winning Big Brother, loved Camilla from the beginning and it was great to see her go so far! From the moment she walked out on stage, at the beginning, I said to Dave that I could really relate to her. Watching the goings on in the house just cemented that I could read her like a book. But good on Jamie for doing so well too and it will be interesting to see what happens with his relationship with Katie... no doubt Australia will be watching!!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)