HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Census night

Well this will be our first in our OWN home :) It will also be the first time for Elizabeth and Lucy. Love surveys and stats so yay lol
I started a layout of Lucy on Sunday night, still haven't finished it, and am a little stumped with what to do next on it so hoping to do a little more tonight and hopefully finish it!
Today was pretty much an ordinary Tuesday. Home reading with 2 kids at school, home for the washing, cleaning and morning tea, library for storytime, pick Jessica up, home for lunch, sleep for Lucy, quiet time for Jessica and Elizabeth before back to school to get Megan.
Today is my youngest brother Niall's birthday. Happy Birthday, 26 ain't too old :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:22 AM

    lucky i was there to help with the layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)