HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back to school

Was a busy day, as figured! I think both girls enjoyed being back at school, even though they both said they missed me!! Awwww lol
Tarisota are having their 1st Birthday sale, Happy birthday! Great prices and lovely LOVELY stuff!! I got permission before I bought one of their treasure boxes, can't wait to see what I get!! I bought their very first pack and have drooled over the rest ever since!
Finally got my photos back today. A lot of disappointing shots but some gems amongst them. Can't wait to get those enlarged and ready to scrap.
Dave is off to Burnie tomorrow and working up there till Thursday night. He will be doing that again in a couple of weeks too.
Can't think of much more so a hug to each of you, nite
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:41 PM

    night night possum....hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)