HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Humble apologies to my Blogger Editor XXX

Ok so Dave is right! He didn't do NOTHING, he put some of his photos in albums which was a huge accomplishment as the photos had been sitting around a long time waiting for such a time!
Ok so Dave is right it was ROSS bridge not Richmond.
Ok so Dave is right, I can't spell tress-ell table!
Ok so Dave is right that I love him oodles and I am sorry for allowing him to be soooo SUPER right *cheeky grin*!!
Now with that out of the way our day pales in comparrison :) But tomorrow is looking like fun, off to the show!! Yay
And I will leave you with a photo of Dave's certificate showing he is now a CPEng, he picked it up today, clever boy ain't he!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:36 AM

    what a busy happy couple you are!!Clever fellow that man of yours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)