Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Humble apologies to my Blogger Editor XXX

Ok so Dave is right! He didn't do NOTHING, he put some of his photos in albums which was a huge accomplishment as the photos had been sitting around a long time waiting for such a time!
Ok so Dave is right it was ROSS bridge not Richmond.
Ok so Dave is right, I can't spell tress-ell table!
Ok so Dave is right that I love him oodles and I am sorry for allowing him to be soooo SUPER right *cheeky grin*!!
Now with that out of the way our day pales in comparrison :) But tomorrow is looking like fun, off to the show!! Yay
And I will leave you with a photo of Dave's certificate showing he is now a CPEng, he picked it up today, clever boy ain't he!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:36 AM

    what a busy happy couple you are!!Clever fellow that man of yours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)