HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday... shopping

We bought some chippys for lunch and ate them at Cornellian Bay before going to the Island Markets for a browse, bought Megan a pair of jeans. Then went to Target, they had a top in their catalogue that I wanted (one with a little cardi top over the top), but they didn't have any of my size in stock, so we went thru some other shops and I found and bought 2 lovely ones, thanks Dave :)
So by the time we got home it was almost 3 so the rest of the arvo has been spent mucking about, which the girls excelled at, and having a nuggle with Dave.
Hope the weekend has treated you all well and the new week is a nice one :) Taking the girls for their haircuts tomorrow.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)