HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

6 Sleeps to go

I have to add that the photos of the Christmas lights are just one side of the house, running down the driveway. We have lights along the front of the house, along the top of the garage and along the back of the house too. Lots ;)
This morning we all went to the school's church service, was a nice morning. Then home for morning tea, some mucking about in the garden and then Dave went and picked up Jessica. She has now completed her first year of school and is looking forward to being in Prep next year! Megan has only the morning left and she will be finished Grade 1 too. Off to the hospital just after lunch so thinking I might go in straight after picking her up and don some more Christmas shopping, almost done but not quite.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)