HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, January 29, 2007

Another Full day

Lots of busy-e-ness again today. Dress ups, a wedding, tea partys, hiding in the dark and a trip to the fruit shop just to name a few!!!
Here is bride Megan!



Love this photo of Lucy and Jessica. Not often I get a good one with everyone looking so good. It was in the hallway, dark and no idea if they were even looking at the camera, gotta be happy about that!!!



Elizabeth drew this picture of Daddy, he is grumpy lol. I just loved the drawing and took photos of it and hope to scrap that sometime in the future!



Finished my layout lastnight, was for challenge 11, to use a single colour. So this is my 'red' layout of Miss Elizabeth.



Elizabeth and Lucy are at Mum and Dad's for the next 2 nights. Tomorrow I am hoping to take Megan and Jessica to the movies and possible do some scrapbooking with them in the afternoon. At the moment they are watching a DVD, the one of Dave's work play Aladdin, with Dave.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)