HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunny feeling type of Sunday :)

It hasn't been to warm, even have the heater going, but it has been a lovely day which sort of leaves you feeling sunny on the inside!
Last night I finished the layout for Challenge number 10. It was to use no words, it freaked Allison and Mel out no end, but here is mine and hoping to start challenge 11 tonight.



Today we had Bron and Murray come for a visit. Was lovely to see them and meet Murray for the first time, I bet he was wondering if we even existed lol. Found out they are off to Indonesia, next month, to finish off the mission work he was doing. So she will be out of the country for a while again, but hoping to go visit her next week. Was just great having them visit!
Yesterday Elizabeth and I shared our first nectarine and tonight the fruit bowl is full of every fruit we have growing! Apricots, nectarines, peacharines and greengages. Not many apricots left now though. Spose it will be autumn soon and the apples will be ready, looking forward to the apple pies!!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:10 AM

    whos making the apple pies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dearest, I dream of your apple pies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)