HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, January 19, 2007

Fun Friday

Well, as fun as it gets entertaining 4 girls at home, but it wasn't too bad lol

We:
*went for a walk around the block
*played in the sunroom
*played outside
*got wet
*ate apricots
*talked with our neighbours
*neighbours gave the girls some 2c and 1c coins and 2 books (they had a clean out of his Fathers house and found lots of 'treasures')
*Dave came home before 3pm
*had coffee with Dave
*watched some cricket
I took some photos of Lucy and Elizabeth playing picnics today. I love how they play together. None of the others play as nicely as what these 2 do and its heartwarming to watch!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:12 PM

    Sounds like you had an all round nice day....that is fantastic!!!! Enjoy your weekend!! Love the piccy
    A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)