HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Active Nest

Well, we just finished lunch and it has been a rather busy and active time already!
Lastnight I started on the next layout challenge, set by Allison this time, to use mostly material in a layout. I have been wanting to use felt for ages now so went exploring the girls craft supplies and pulled out all the felt, that wasn't already drawn on! This was the layout that I ended up with, finished the stitching today and looking forward to the next challenge.



This morning Lucy and Elizabeth were up before 6.30am so the day started. I got to have 15 minutes on the exercise bike, which was great as I burned up more calories quicker today as I had the bike's tension tighter. We all went for a walk to the shop to buy the paper and a little later I went to the craft shop and the scrap shop to get some odds and ends. This afternoon, after Lucy wakes, we are going to Mum and Dad's and the girls are staying over till Monday. Not sure what Dave and I will end up doing tonight, possibly dinner and a movie. Hoping to get some scrapping done tomorrow, wow scrapping in the day at home! Who'd have thought!!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Love love love the layout. The Felt looks fantastic!!! Enjoy your weekend of alone time.
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Have a good weekend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:38 PM

    HOoly dooly Sharmaine, that felt is divine!!
    Happy scrapping the next challenge!
    melx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)