HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, January 12, 2007

Phew we made it through Friday!

We went to the libary at 9am, to find it didn't open till half past. The girls were then given a kids holiday pack so we took them back to the car before going to the supermarket. The girls have been asking me to make pizza so we went and got some bits for that before heading to meet Allison. She was out at a park with her sister and a group of her sisters friends and their kids. So we went and had a play too. We stayed about an hour before heading back home. They all seemed to enjoy themselves and were very busy.
As I was getting the pizzas ready the doorbell rang and I was very surprised when I opened it to find Dave's Aunty Heather standing there! Her and Uncle Dale were over from Sydney and on their way back up to Launceston to stay with Grandma and Grandpa (Dave's Grandparents and thus Heather's Mum and Dad). They are over for a holiday and for an early 80th birthday celebration for Grandma. So Dave's Mum is over for a night next week for that too. The girls were very ummmmmmmm entertaining while they were here! And after they left we had our yummy pizzas.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)