HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wasn't getting online tonight

but when I got back from the grocery shopping Dave had kindly turned on my computer, so here is I :)
Not much to share, picked up Elizabeth and Lucy and left Megan at Mum and Dad's. Called in to see Allison on the way home, thanks as always Allison. Dave wasn't meant to be home till late so he was going to get our tea. In the end he was home only a little later than normal so he got tea for us girls, yay to not having to cook :)
Off to see Bron tomorrow, which will be great! Hope its been a nice day for everyone, take care... hugs :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)