HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Another quick post

Just to say today we went to visit Bron. Was lovely to catch up with her again, have lunch, watch the girls play and natter!
Tomorrow we are going to go pick Megan up and Dave is leaving before 5am for a flight to Sydney, he'll be back sometime between 7 and 8pm. Think it's going to be a long day for us all :)
Enjoy your Friday everyone and pinch and a punch for the first of the month
PS today we have been our own home for 12 months!!!
PPS: Mum had emailed me with a word document that she had found on their computer. Megan had typed: You are my sun shin you make me happy wane the sky is gary so plese dot take my sun shin awe
A tad too cute!!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:51 PM

    Hey Sharmaine.

    I love the LO's your girls did, they must be creative like their Mum;0)

    And I really love your red LO, it turned out really great.

    Who is setting the next challenge??

    Ange

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)