HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Off to a good start

with 8 people leaving comments to say they participated in the dare and over 50 site visits I think Dare To Be Nice has started off just right! I visited some of the blogs where comments of niceness were left and hoping to see more visitors to the Dare To Be Nice blog. Only time will tell I spose!
Today, for us, was spent around home. The girls entertaining themselves, each other or being entertained!
Tomorrow I have to go pay the school fees, school starts Thursday and that was the only day the office was open and I didn't have something else on. Also have to take Megan back to the hospital for a follow up on her belly aches. Have a feeling he is going to say he can't do anything else and we will have to wait it out and see what happens. Will up date you soon, may not be tomorrow night as I have the grocery shopping to do.
Night :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)