HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Play day and not much else

lots of playing been had today. This morning Jessica and Megan took over the lounge room and built a city for their Barbies. I didn't hear from them until we invaded at lunchtime. Elizabeth, Lucy and I took over the sunroom and played tea parties etc until it was time for our invasion!! After lunch we did much of the same while Lucy slept and then we went outside for a bit.
Dave's away, up North, tomorrow night, so hoping to keep busy tomorrow too :)
Hope its been a nice start to the week for everyone and yay we are on the homestretch to the weekend (a long one here in Tasmania!).
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)