HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, February 23, 2007

YAY for many things!!


*Dave's home
*Dave bought us all presents and this was mine:
*It's Friday, always pays to celebrate that fact!!
*Dave's home
*Received a prize from www.scraptheraphy.com.au for a layout competition they had. Was the first time I have entered anything like that and only did it becuase the guidelines, for the layout, were something I had already scrapped!
*Dave's home
*Received some things I had bought from www.thescrapheap.com.au which included some paint which I have wanted for a loooooong time and some really REALLY cool alpha rub ons.
*Dave's home
*Elizabeth, Lucy and I had lots of fun around home. Playing monsters, dancing on bubble wrap, blowing bubbles and washing the bubble mix off the front steps
*Dave's home
*It's Friday and worth celebrating twice!
*Dave's home
*Allison just msg'd me to say she's blogged!
*Dave's home
*A lovely lady visited Dare To Be Nice and said I was an Angel in disguise... don't know about that but it was lovely to have her visit, HAVE YOU??!! This week's Dare just hasn't taken off, no particapants YET. Hoping the weekend draws someone out!! Have to post off the prize to Week One's winner.
*Did I mention Dave's home??!!
Happy weekending everyone :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:23 PM

    Oh what a sweet welcome home poster :O)
    Love the t-shirt!
    melx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)