Sunday, April 29, 2007

A cultural experience


Well, we had a lovely time at the Opera. Couldn't hear one fella over the orchestra but other than that it was great! Tea was yum too :)

Dave played soccer yesterday arvo, lost 2-3, and I decided to scrap. Is a layout I have been wanting to do for a long, long time. So I set myself up. Stable table on the clothes horse, so I could work standing up. Impressed with the layout and it took me less than half an hour.

Today we went out shopping, got Elizabeth's birthday present and a few odds and ends to put away for Christmas. Took the girls to Macca's for lunch, which might prove to be a bad thing seeing as Elizabeth has requested KFC for her Birthday tea.
Enjoy your new week and thanks for visiting :)
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I totally love love love your layout. It is divine.....yummmo....

    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it love it love it love it

    you clever chook

    melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is just brilliant Sharmaine - totally in love with it!!!
    Lus x :)
    Glad you had fun at the opera too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)