HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, April 30, 2007

Not-much-to-tell type of Monday

which is good I 'spose!!
Did some home reading at school this morning, library after morning tea so YAY we have new books and pretty much is all we did apart from the usual school runs. Has been an overcast, Autumn showery type of day.
New challenge on THE THANK YOU BLOG tomorrow so will post my layout for that tomorrow too.
Hope your Monday has been a nice one too, with a little more happening than here *g*
Ciao
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)