HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, April 09, 2007

Do I need to pinch myself??

Is it really Monday?? Sure doesn't feel like it *g*
So what have we been up to???
* Dave looked at the car, changing tyres, checking oil etc etc
* Shopping, Elizabeth got some new pjs, a colour in book each for Megan, Jessica and Elizabeth and a story book for Lucy, some pens for me and a pack of 20 big colour in sheets for Megan and Jessica. Seems colouring in is the new thing for those 2. They have been doing lots.
* From there we went to the park before home for lunch. They had loads of fun on the slides and swings!
* Lunch, Lucy to bed, me for a nap, Megan colouring in, Elizabeth and Dave vegged.
* Bubbles in the arvo
* lots of washing in and out
* more chocolate eaten after lunch, Elizabeth has finished her big egg.
Not much else that I can think of :)
Off to Mum and Dads tomorrow to get Jessica and possibly leaving Megan.
Hope its been a nice Monday for you too :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:23 PM

    Sounds like a good day all round!!
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:10 PM

    oh Sharmaine, your Easter egg pics of the girls are so cute!
    Happy belated Easter little Miss Phantom :)
    Melx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)