HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Out to Lunch

Dave and I went out with this groovy, little chicky babe today, wish the photo was better but I only had my camera phone.


And the reason why makes me proud of her.
For the last 3 or so years Megan has had bad eczema on her toes, had it get infected 3 times and it just drives her crazy!! So about 18 months ago my Mum said to her that when it was better Mum would look after the girls and Megan and I could go out for tea. Well roll on to a few months ago and her toe is finally better and so today we dropped off the other 3 girls and Dave and I went out to lunch with Megan. She enjoyed going out and all 3 of us goofed off, as we do. We had a lovely lunch at Citrus Moon Cafe and then went roaming the shopping centre before buying Donuts to take to Mum and Dad's for us all to share.
So I am proud of Megan for managing her eczema and for getting thru the 'pain/itch' associated with it. I am proud of her for being such a wonderful daughter and lots of fun to be around. We had a great day today and all because of her! LOVE YOU MEGAN!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:47 PM

    Love you too megan!! heehee
    I also love that you all went to citrus moon...love that place...is yummmo
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:15 PM

    CONGRATS to Megan for not scratching!!! Ezma is a terrible thing

    Citrus Moon..hmmmm..yum sounds lovely

    Glad you had a great easter...love all your photos

    JULIEx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get ezma, so I know how hard it is to resist scratching..well done to Megan, what a little trooper.

    Wow..sounds like you've had a busy time over easter...lots of fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Well done Megan we are all very proud of you. Glad you all had such a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)