HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

2 for Tuesday

2 things : have 2 layouts to share and took 2 girls to playgroup...

Updated The Thank You Blog today. The challenge for this month is to create a layout about who or what inspired you to start scrapbooking. So my layout is a Thank You to Allison (see http://thethankyoublog.blogspot.com for more on that :) ).


Last night I scrapped another layout that has been floating around my head for a long time, spring cleaning my mind!!


Journaling, if you can read it...

This afternoon we had playgroup, the girls loved it, and I was excited to re-meet Karen who is going to be helping with the Thursday sessions (which we will be going to once Elizabeth's speech therapy sessions finish). I met Karen years ago when Megan was a baby. She ran a playgroup we went to and I just loved her. She left, to have her 3rd baby, and then we moved. I 'found' her again when we moved back here, quite by accident, and haven't seen her again. So am excited and can't wait to get to one of the Thursday playgroups!!

Elizabeth's 4th birthday tomorrow so its shaping up to be a super dooper day, hope your Wednesday is too!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)