HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh my...

I have a layout to share!
I wasn't planning on scrapping, feeling very unmotivated to the point of never scrapping again... yeah I know like that would happen but I did feel that way. Anyway thought I better kick my own butt and pulled out this photo of Miss Elizabeth, which I already knew what I wanted to do with, and started. I fiddled and diddled and this is the result.


Hope your hump day passed by without too much fuss :)

Adios, Dave's birthday tomorrow. He hits the big 3...0!!! Hope you have a lovely day Dave :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)