HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Let me see...

what have we been up to today??
Went shopping this morning, got me some jewellry to wear with my new outfit, Megan 2 pairs of shoes, one of which was sneakers for school, Jessica a pair of boots and me a new bra....
Dave had soccer this arvo and the girls and I went in to town to pick up a adsl modem. So we have now started the journey that will end with a new computer and a BROADBAND CONNECTION yee ha!!!
Dave lost soccer 1-2. Its cold and wet here. Whats the day been like for you??
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)