HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, August 24, 2007

Triple Decker Please

Just popped in to show off these three wonders that I created last night.

This one is for the challenge at Are You Feeling Groovie? Challenge. You had to create a layout with no pattern paper and use rubons, alpha sticker and transparencies.
I was clever and used the 'insides' of some of the letter stickers to create the semi circle.
I like the result :)




This one for the One Little Word Challenge which was BALANCE. Have had this photo for a while now and wanted to scrap this layout, so thanks for the prompting!





And this one just because I love the photo by Jessica ;) Great photo for a 6 year old I think!



Have a fun day and thanks for visiting.
**EDIT:
Just had to come back and share this yummy mail I just got from Q-Tea Kits. Danielle has done such a great job and I loooooove my kit!! Can't wait to play.... Maybe Sunday :)

Septembers pack has already sold out so why not email her if your interested in getting one of her scrummy kits in the future, you won't regret it!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:58 PM

    oh darl love these layouts! so bright and funky!!!!
    and yum that dq kit looks so good - mine should be here soon too then! yay! can't wait to see what you create ;)
    hope all is well!
    love and God's richest of blessings to you babe!
    lus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Love what you did with the word "balance" Cute picture!
    Lynn
    one little word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:23 PM

    So love your balance layout, I hope to get around to doing one soon.
    Love that kit, will have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun blog you have - such cute LO's - love the pic of your daughter all dressed up in this and that - I have one who loves doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO's. There so fun and full of funkyness.<-------Is that a word? LOL

    Great kit too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)