HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sneaky me!!

Yep I did it, packed the girls clothes and they are none the wiser!!!!
WOO HOO
its holiday time!!!!
Leaving tomorrow morning to spend 11 days with Dave's Mum, our beloved Grandma!!
Mail news:
received my 'add on pack' March Hare's Garden from Q Tea Kits today and yummmmmmm I love it all! Love how Danielle has gone the extra mile as the postcode paper is the page that contains OUR POSTCODE!! how is that! Nothing like the finer details to make you feel good! Thanks Danielle!
So for now that's it
Thanks for visiting :)
*edit*
Just did this journal entry for the This is Me Journal Challenge. Saw the new challenge and had to do it before we left!!! Used the journal card from the first Q-Tea kit.

LOVE IT


Journaling: Tomorrow morning we leave for our holiday and the girls don't know! I love this secret! Excitement plus!!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. You clever thing getting everything packed like a true secret squirrel!!!

    Love the layout too Sharmaine....just beautiful!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Surprise trips is something DH and I look forward to when we have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool page! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)