HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, October 04, 2007

zip-a-de-do-da

tomorrow is Friday!!

So what has been happening...

* Booked my flight to Melbourne, for the end of the month. Dave is heading over for work, so, again, I am tagging along :) Now to book accommodation once we have money again!!

* made these at playgroup yesterday
I asked Lucy if she wanted her name on hers and then everyone else had to have their names on theirs too! Cutting letters out of little squares of contact should be fun after all! RIGHT??!!



*Speech therapy yesterday morning. First 'kid involved' part of the disfluency group. Elizabeth went well and seemed to enjoy it. Lucy was soooo good and sat quietly while the kids did their talking.

*playgroup again this morning, lots of playing.

*Day at home tomorrow.

And I think that is that! Once I get organised I will post details of how you can win a RAK, to share in the happiness of me passing 6000 visitors since I put my counter on :)
Thanks for visiting.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)