HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, November 11, 2007

if I was a horse

they would tell me to stay home!! I have a cold and feeling ick.

I had a nap today and woke feeling awful but thankful for the chance to sleep! Lucy was awake through the night, not sure whats going on there!!

3 sleeps and REALLY counting down now!!


Last night was fun. Dave did the BBQ thing and we had a yummy tea.

Today was warm and sunny, signs that YES summer is on it's way and not holding back!

I have completed another 2 pages in my This Is Me Journal
This challenge was to journal about Reality TV

And this one was about 2008

Here is the last of the photos of the growing pets. They are all out and I don't think they get much bigger than this.

Dave took some photos of me today


Also found out about Doodle4Google today. The son of a friend entered and I have to say his page is FANTASTIC!!! So check out the Grade 1-3 and Tasmania's entry by Clayton.. Don't forget to vote ;)

Thanks for visiting and hope the new week is wonderful :)

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    Love the pic of you....hope you are feeling better soon
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:12 AM

    You are one hot mumma!

    and i got to leave a comment before your daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:46 PM

    love the picture of you. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:41 AM

    Hi mum im siting next to
    Jessica in my classroom

    from megan
    bye love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)