HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Proud of me??!!

Well it turns out it wasn't a virus, just something the anti virus thought LOOKED like a virus!!
Which is GRAND but it took our Kodak Easyshare program and put it into a 'vault' so we couldn't use it!!!
So today I fixed it all and got the program up and running again so I can now upload photos again, sadly I have no photos to share with you today!! Now I think that is funny!!!

Not much else to share. Took the girls for a little walk so they could have a run around, Jessica and Lucy loved that while Megan found it boring....
Tomorrow we are meeting up with Mum so we can pick up Elizabeth.
And that my friends is that :)
Thanks for visiting
PS did you see the little note Dave left me on the previous posting?? Love you Dave :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. hello mailed of your tags today! Have a good day girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww that note dave left was too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)