Monday, February 04, 2008

I was going to vent

but I really don't have the energy!!

Today has been a tough Mummy day! Lots to keep me umm busy :) Earned my pay today and the headache that goes with it ;)


Off to a different topic.


I was inspired by FunAuntSherry's work over at SIS. She had altered some fridge magnets, just the freebie variety you get from businesses... Well I had been wanting to do this for while, stockpiled me some magnets waiting waiting for time


I was inspired


So I grabbed this off the fridge





Turned it into this





and now it lives here





I used bits from past Q-Tea Kits, and I also made this page of Elizabeth using some too






Thanks for visiting :)
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. you know i adore your creations Sharmaine! so the Happy magnet has a place on the fridge door! hehe...

    hope Mummy has cooled down a little bit? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuffs...=) cool idea with the magnet, too!! so bright anf fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the magnet and the wonderful layout! That is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw poor you, too tired to vent!
    Big buddy hug. ;-)

    xoxo

    Already told you I LUB that magnet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your revamped magnet Sharmaine :) will definitely keep this idea in mind for the next magnet that comes along ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:59 PM

    Hey Sharmaine..sorry you had a not so nice day yesterday :0( I hope that today was a BETTER one for you and I LOVE that magnet..you are TOO TOO CLEVER!!

    JULIEx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know it's not going to be a good day when your husband wishes you good luck today as he leaves for work :(

    That was mine today...

    Glad to hear I wasn't the only one. Makes it easier :)

    Hope it gets better.
    Just love your bright happy stuff, despite your day, you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)