HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Isn't it amazing how one thing can change so much!

Well, we didn't end up going to pick up Megan and Jessica but they are home. Dad dropped them home at teatime and I will only say one thing on the subject... disappointment. Tomorrow is a new day and here's to looking forward :)


Completed 2 layouts today.

This one


and this one for the One Little Word Challenge, word being Create.


I actually completed it looking like this
and didn't like it, so it is amazing how one piece of black cardstock can make a layout look a whole lot better :)


Hope your weekend has been a wonderful one :)

Thanks for visiting
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! It really does make a difference huh?? Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make a difference. I like the black background better too. The hammock one is sweet! I remember days when I lived down south with lazy days in the hammock, those were the days! Hope today is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polkadots. And that black bg really works for the LO!
    I am sorry things didn't go as everyone hoped/planned. Glad the girls are home. :)

    Love the page with the paint spatters too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously LOVE that Hammock layout!!!!
    XOXO
    ANnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:32 AM

    great layouts Sharmaine, agree with you about the black background definitely suits that layout!

    Take care and hope you have a better day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These three los are just fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw your layouts look awesome!!
    And the finishing touch on your last layout really changes the whole thing!! looks fantastic!!
    Xx Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)