HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, March 16, 2008

When it's hot outside you...


go shoe shopping for the kids??!!

Yes it was hot today but after Church we went shoe shopping. Elizabeth and Jessica needed new sneakers for school, Lucy new sandals and well she didn't NEED them, yet, but Megan got some soccer boots...
On a different note... The lovely YAY-SHE-BLOGGED Jodie tagged me with this tag
First, the rules -A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: Hmmm Married, Dave working at in a pie factory, I had finished my stint as a cherry packer, looking for work but not really because I was pregnant midway through the year.
Things on my to-do list today: Well on my list for tomorrow will be, school drop off/pick ups, ring Mum and make sure she can baby sit Wednesday night as Dave and I are off to a black tie dinner through his work and that's all that is on my list, for now!
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: No idea!! buy a bigger house with land... give lots away.... travel... no idea cos that's way too much money for me!!
3 of my bad habits: do I have any??!!!
3 places I have lived: Bicheno (Tasmania), Launceston (Tasmania), Green Lake (Wisconsin, USA)...
5 jobs that I have had: Radio Announcer x2, Raspberry picker, Youthworker, Office Admin
5 things people don't know about me: hmmm I find this type of question hard so ask me a question and I will tell you the answer.
And I tag Janine, Elizabeth and Veronica
Thanks for visiting :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Yayy to new shoes? hehe...

    oh, didn't know you were a Radio Announcer. now you make me wonder what you sound like! :D

    hope you're enjoying the Weekend Sharmaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm all for shoe shopping on a hot day...he he...=) Hope you got to go out in the sunshine, anyways! Love the questionnaire! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)