HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, April 21, 2008

Lucy's play date

today Lucy had her first play date. There is a boy in Elizabeth's class who has a younger sister and baby brother and the Mum asked if we wanted to go visit so the girls could play together. They had fun, Lucy loved that they had a backyard to run around in, a trampoline, a swing AND a sandpit!! Heaven for Lucy lol

I scrapped this page in spurts today.

I challenged myself with this page. To used only scraps, to use a paint with a colour that wasn't in the photos and to use up some of the things I had on my scrap desk.

We heard today that Dave's step-dads father passed away this morning. He had been sick for a long while and we are thinking of his family this week as they prepare for the funeral and as they work through this loss.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Great great layout. Just love all the bright colours. I really love your use of paint on layouts. You make it looks so easy. Love what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 AM

    Hi there Sharmaine...
    I'm lurking again, seeing what I can do, to send some goodness to you! :)

    Love your layout, so full of colour! :)

    Sorry to hear about your husbands step dad, your family will be in my thoughts and prayers...

    Your Secret Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That LO is awesome, way to use up the scraps!
    Sorry about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:42 AM

    Hi Sharmaine. Go to my blog. I gave you a little award :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)