HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, May 16, 2008

2 weeks

till school holidays, yes I am counting down!! All this week the girls have been still asleep when I got up, unheard of, so I think they are definitely in need of a break, as am I :)

Today we went and had our sandwiches with Dave at work. Elizabeth and Lucy asked if we could go visit and were thrilled that we could. The afternoon we spent outside, I mucked about with the timer on my camera ;) liked this one, you can see the spider webs lol

Yesterday I, quickly, put together this page. Was inspired by the opening credits on a kids show, the secret show, so just had to get this on paper ;)

And then today I finished off this one for the new Scrapstars challenge. The choice was obvious to me lol

Just read through my email and Siska, thank you so much for leaving a comment, thank Barb for pointing you my way :) HUGE HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!! Made me smile from the inside out reading your comments and wish I was there with you all just to give you the hug in person :) Miss you all so very much! Will leave you with this mornings sunrise, just a little piece of Tasmania for those missing home :)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous lo's , you scared me ... I went.... school holidays in 2 weeks !!!!!!! what the ?? then I realised tassie is different to NSW ....panic over will resume normal browsin....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)