HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday Oh Tuesday How I Love You...

This morning Lucy and I had a play date with one of the kinder Mum's and her 3 year old daughter and 1 year old son. They all played wonderfully together and it was nice to sit and have a chat over a cuppa :) Been a cold, wet day so we stayed inside all day.
I did these 2 pages yesterday, while Dave took Jessica to her swim lesson.


and then I did this page this afternoon :)


Before I go I thought I would share some linkity links with you.
Scrap Outside the Page a scrappy challenge site for scrapping 'outside' the page. This months challenge is keyrings and there is a cool Buzz and Bloom prize to win.
Living Creatively a great place for inspiration to create
Red Instead another source of colour COLOUR colour!
I Inspire Me where there is nothing but glorious inspiration!
Color Story great inspiration and challenge site
Big Huge Labs where you can have fun with your digi photos
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. These are all very good layouts :) I especially like the Orange one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, love the links and the layouts. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharmaine...YOU WON THE JUNE MASCULINE SCRAPBOOKING COMP! Congratulations!
    Could you please email me your address so I can send your prize out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:57 PM

    Congrates on the win (above)!! Well done.

    Love the humpty layout, the colours but best of all, the drawings, awww too cute! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:01 AM

    heyy beaudiful Sharmaine !!
    Soooo cool shot of the moon (below post) ! and ohhhh loooooooooooove those LOs... (and the below one 'orange' very freestyle :)
    i came to check out how you posted the links for Bev. Todd stuffs...but...you haven't posted neither ?? ohhh better check her blog then :)
    Chat soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the orange is my fave!

    Happy Thursday Sharmaine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)