As promised here is the blog award the lovely Michelle awarded me with, "Blogging Friends Forever"
The Rules of this award are as follows:
1. I must pass the award on to five people.
2. Four must be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.
So I would like to pass this award to...
The list could go on and on though!!!
She also tagged me with a 7 strange things and 6 random facts about me.Being that I really struggle with this type of tag I am going to start typing a list and see what happens lol.
1. I don't like ironing
2. I don't like vacuuming
3. I don't mind laundry, do it at least once a day, but it amazes me that the wash basket pile seems to be bigger and bigger every time I do it
4. The digi page that was picked up at Scrapblog was my first ever digi page
5. I was going to have a break from scrapping while we were away but the My Sweet Spuds kit has some cool papers in it that have inspired me to make a holiday journal, so might be making that to take away with us
6. only 7 sleeps to go till we go away, this time next Sunday we will be there!! YAY
7. I didn't get out of bed till 10am this morning!!
8. Go check out what Miss Mel is doing, she is organising a very cool swap that I would love to take part in but have told myself no, being I just don't have time to get it all together lol
I scrapped my One Little Word page today. The word prompt was choose and after watching Dave's soccer game yesterday I knew what I wanted to do
Yep on so many levels I am different. I am different to my family, different to my friends and I believe that above all that I am called to be different in the way I live and the choices I make. So I made this page because its true :) Made this page using more bits from the My Sweet Spuds kit.
The new week is going to be a full and hectic one. Mum and Dad fly back up to Townsville on Thursday, so they are coming to stay Wednesday so we can take them to the airport first thing Thursday morning. Elizabeth has a speech therapy session, library books need returning, Jessica has swimming, Elizabeth and Lucy have child health clinic appointments and I am sure there is other things I am missing from this week. But the best thing of all.. tomorrow is the first of spring and it is also 12 years since Dave and I became Dave and I. 12 years since our first kiss, which I always get in trouble for talking about hehehe. 12 years since we took the next step in our friendship. LOVE YOU DAVE :)