Scrap-n-Crop have announced news of their kit club, launching their first kit, you can read more about it here. This is what Rachel and I will be designing for, after being finalists in Project Scrap-Away.
While typing this the lovely Peggy has tagged me
so here goes
1. Right now I am headlice free... After Lucy had them Saturday we found one on Elizabeth's head on Monday night and some eggs on Megan and last night I got Dave to check and he found a few tiny ones.. ICK!
2. Right now I am wondering if I should have shared that fact hehe
3. Dave has just got home from picking Megan up from Guides so I am listening to their banter
4. I love tulips. We have some planted out the front, the ones I have shared on here that my friend Bron gave me are out the back, and they haven't been successful but this year they are small but about to bloom
The purple is a Crocus
5. I love a cup of coffee. I have 3 a day. I used to drink more but when I got pregnant, the first time, I went right off coffee and read that you shouldn't have more than 3-4 cups a day so its been 3 since then. I don't drink it hot, I wait about 20 minutes then drink it. It isn't too hot or too cold then.
6. Lucy and I had to do some running around this morning so we went and had a cuppa together. I had a caramel latte and she a babychino and we shared a chocolate muffin.
7. I took some more photos of me today. Just playing around. Took this one laying down on the ramp that leads to our back door
Today was the first of two school photo days. Elizabeth had hers today while Megan and Jessica will be tomorrow. This morning I told them to practice their smiles in the mirror to which Megan told me she doesn't like her smile. This stuck in my head so when I sat down to scrap this afternoon I made this page using a photo that I took last week.
I used pieces from the last two My Sweet Spuds kit, some Bella! lettering, some Carolee's lettering, doodlebug paper frill, fabric, glimmer mist and a cool paper clip that I bought in a pack that is by Mooseworld
This post has just taken me over an hour to write so I think I should stop typing and press publish :)
*Edited to add* I think this "I want you to give yourself a PRESENT" is just brilliant!! I love the idea, it's what I blog daily so its not going to be difficult and it ties in so much with what Ali is doing right now and again this is stuff that is close to my heart and stuff that I blog/photograph/scrap. Love that!!!!! So head over to Stacy's blog and read more about it.